Lauren Davis 2023 French Open Odds
A match in the French Open round of 64 is coming up for Lauren Davis, and she will be meeting Lesia Tsurenko. Davis' odds to win this tournament at Stade Roland Garros are +40000.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Davis at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Round of 64
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 10
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Davis' Next Match
On Thursday, June 1 at 10:15 AM ET, in the round of 64 of the the French Open, Davis will face Tsurenko, after defeating Lin Zhu 6-3, 6-3.
Davis currently has odds of +160 to win her next matchup versus Tsurenko. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Lauren Davis Grand Slam Odds
- French Open odds to win: +40000
Want to bet on Davis? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- In the Round of 128, Davis won 6-3, 6-3 against Zhu on Tuesday.
- Davis has won one of her 21 tournaments over the past 12 months, with an overall record of 24-21.
- Davis is 3-6 on clay over the past 12 months.
- In her 45 matches over the past year, across all court surfaces, Davis has averaged 21.3 games.
- Over the past year, Davis has played nine matches on clay, and 21.4 games per match.
- Over the past year, Davis has been victorious in 34.6% of her return games and 62.4% of her service games.
- When it comes to serve/return winning percentages on clay over the past year, Davis has won 54.2% of her games on serve, and 33.0% on return.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.