Cori Gauff 2023 French Open Odds
Cori Gauff is in the French Open round of 64 against Julia Grabher. Gauff's odds to win it all at Stade Roland Garros are +3300.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Gauff at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Round of 64
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 10
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Gauff's Next Match
Gauff will play Grabher in the round of 64 on Thursday, June 1 at 8:15 AM ET, after defeating Rebeka Masarova 3-6, 6-1, 6-2 in the round of 128.
Gauff is listed at -700 to win her next matchup against Grabher. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Cori Gauff Grand Slam Odds
- Wimbeldon odds to win: +1000
- US Open odds to win: +1000
- French Open odds to win: +3300
Want to bet on Gauff? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- Gauff is coming off a 3-6, 6-1, 6-2 win over No. 71-ranked Masarova in the Round of 128 on Tuesday.
- Gauff has won one of her 18 tournaments over the past year, with an overall record of 38-17.
- Gauff is 4-4 on clay over the past 12 months.
- Gauff has played 20 games per match in her 55 matches over the past 12 months across all court types.
- On clay, Gauff has played eight matches over the past 12 months, and she has totaled 18.9 games per match while winning 49.7% of games.
- Over the past year, Gauff has won 72.5% of her service games, and she has won 37.8% of her return games.
- On clay over the past year, Gauff has been victorious in 59.2% of her service games and 40% of her return games.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.