Braves Odds to Win 2023 World Series, Division, Make Playoffs
The Atlanta Braves (33-23) are currently +500 to win the World Series, the best odds in Major League Baseball.
Find the latest MLB odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Braves MLB World Series Odds
|To Win the World Series||+500||1st||(+500, bet $100 to win $500)|
Think the Braves can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Braves Standings Information
The Braves are in first place, 4.0 games ahead of the Marlins, in the NL East.
|3||New York Mets||4|
Braves Team Stats
- The Braves pitching staff ranks third in MLB with a collective 9.6 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Atlanta has the sixth-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (3.69).
- The Braves have an 18-4 record this season in games when they hit at least two home runs.
- Atlanta has won each of its 12 games this season when putting up five or more extra-base hits.
- The Braves have a 16-11 record in games when they strike out 10 or more batters.
- Atlanta has gone 21-6 when it gives up three or fewer earned runs in a game this season.
Watch live MLB games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Braves Next Game Information
Braves Player Awards Odds
|Name||MVP Odds||Cy Young Odds||ROY Odds||2023 Stats|
|Ronald Acuña Jr.||+110||-||-||.324/.406/.554 11 HR 31 RBI|
|Sean Murphy||+3000||-||-||.286/.398/.553 11 HR 38 RBI|
|Matt Olson||+3500||-||-||.233/.357/.533 17 HR 42 RBI|
|Austin Riley||+4500||-||-||.263/.332/.452 10 HR 29 RBI|
|Ozzie Albies||+8000||-||-||.251/.294/.465 11 HR 36 RBI|
|Spencer Strider||+15000||+200||-||5-2 3.11 ERA 15.0 K/9|
|Michael Harris II||+20000||-||-||.174/.260/.266 2 HR 8 RBI|
|Marcell Ozuna||+25000||-||-||.213/.293/.460 11 HR 22 RBI|
|Travis d'Arnaud||+25000||-||-||.297/.318/.406 1 HR 8 RBI|
|Kyle Wright||-||+10000||-||0-1 5.79 ERA 9.6 K/9|
|Charlie Morton||-||+15000||-||5-5 3.59 ERA 9.8 K/9|
|Max Fried||-||+8000||-||2-1 2.08 ERA 8.7 K/9|
|Jared Shuster||-||-||+12500||2-2 4.99 ERA 6.2 K/9|
Load up on officially licensed Braves gear at Fanatics!
Braves' Top Players
- Ronald Acuna Jr., the club's top hitter this season, is batting .324 with a .406 OBP, 11 home runs, 48 runs scored, and 31 RBI, also including 23 stolen bases.
- So far this season, Matt Olson has produced a .890 OPS, batting .233/.357/.533 with 10 doubles, 17 home runs, 39 walks and 42 RBI. He has also pilfered one base.
- At the plate, Ozzie Albies has put up a .759 OPS, batting .251/.294/.465 with 11 doubles, 11 home runs, 11 walks and 42 RBI. He has also stolen one base.
- Sean Murphy sports a .951 OPS so far this season, as he has batted .286/.398/.553 with 10 doubles, 11 home runs, 23 walks and 42 RBI.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.