The 2023 Valero Texas Open Odds & Preview: Brandon Wu
Brandon Wu is in 54th place, with a score of E, heading into the final round of the Valero Texas Open at TPC San Antonio (Oaks).
Looking to bet on Brandon Wu at the Valero Texas Open this week? Keep reading for the betting trends you can use before you make your picks.
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Brandon Wu Insights
- Wu has finished under par seven times and carded nine rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds.
- He has recorded a top-five score in one of his last 16 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day twice.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Wu has finished within three strokes of the best score of the round twice.
- In his past five events, Wu has finished in the top 20 twice.
- He has made three cuts in his past five tournaments.
- Wu has finished with a better-than-average score in two of his past five tournaments.
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Valero Texas Open Insights and Stats
- This course is set up to play at 7,438 yards, 144 more than the average course on the Tour in the past year.
- The average course on the PGA Tour in the past year has played to 69.75 strokes per round and a score of -5. At TPC San Antonio (Oaks), the scoring average is higher at -2 per tournament.
- The average course Wu has played in the past year has been 220 yards shorter than the 7,438 yards TPC San Antonio (Oaks) will be at for this event.
- In the past year, the events he has played have had a scoring average of -6 among finishers, lower than the -2 average at this course.
Wu's Last Time Out
- Wu shot poorly on the 10 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship, with an average of 3.2 strokes to finish in the 31st percentile of the field.
- His 4.33-stroke average on the 18 par-4 holes at the Valspar Championship was below average, putting him in the seventh percentile of the field.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Valspar Championship, Wu shot better than only 23% of the competitors (averaging 4.88 strokes).
- Wu recorded a birdie or better on one of 10 par-3s at the Valspar Championship, worse than the field average of 1.4.
- On the 10 par-3s at the Valspar Championship, Wu had three bogeys or worse (the other golfers averaged 3.4).
- Wu did not card a birdie or better on a single one of the 18 par-4s at the Valspar Championship. The tournament average was 3.3.
- In that most recent outing, Wu carded a bogey or worse on five of 18 par-4s (the field averaged six).
- Wu ended the Valspar Championship underperforming compared to the field average of birdies or better on par-5s (4.3), with two on the eight par-5 holes.
- On the eight par-5s at the Valspar Championship, Wu had fewer bogeys or worse (one) than the tournament average of 1.3.
Valero Texas Open Time and Date Info
- Date: March 30 - April 2, 2023
- Course: TPC San Antonio (Oaks)
- Location: San Antonio, Texas
- Par: 72 / 7,438 yards
- Wu Odds to Win: +30000 (Bet now with BetMGM!)
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to fuboTV!
All statistics in this article reflect Wu's performance prior to the 2023 Valero Texas Open.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM and FanDuel for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.