P.J. Washington Player Prop Bets: Hornets vs. Mavericks - March 26
The Charlotte Hornets, P.J. Washington included, take on the Dallas Mavericks on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET.
In this piece we'll examine Washington's stats and trends, helping you make good predictions on prop bets.
P.J. Washington Prop Bets vs. the Mavericks
|Stat||Prop O/U||Season Avg||Last 10 Avg|
Looking to bet on one or more of P.J. Washington's player prop bets? Sign up at DraftKings with our link to get a first deposit bonus today!
P.J. Washington Insights vs. the Mavericks
- This season, he's put up 13.6% of the Hornets' attempted field goals, as he's averaging 13.2 per contest.
- This season, he's accounted for 17.5% of his team's three-pointers made, averaging 2.0 per game.
- Washington's Hornets average 101.4 possessions per game, which ranks 10th among NBA teams, while the Mavericks are one of the league's slowest with 99.6 possessions per contest.
- The Mavericks are the 15th-best defensive team in the NBA, giving up 113.5 points per game.
- The Mavericks are the 18th-ranked squad in the NBA, conceding 44 rebounds per game.
- The Mavericks give up 24.7 assists per game, ninth-ranked in the NBA.
- In terms of 3-pointers, the Mavericks have allowed 11 makes per contest, best in the NBA.
P.J. Washington vs. the Mavericks
Want another way to try to win cash prizes? Add Washington or any of his Hornets teammates to your lineup in FanDuel Daily Fantasy NBA contests. Use our link to sign up and get a great offer for new users. (See website for offer details, not available in all areas.)
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.