Wake Forest vs. Florida Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - March 20
Published: Mar. 17, 2023 at 3:41 AM EDT|Updated: Mar. 20, 2023 at 11:39 AM EDT
Monday's contest between the Wake Forest Demon Deacons (17-16) and Florida Gators (17-14) squaring off at Lawrence Joel Veterans Memorial Coliseum has a projected final score of 67-61 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Wake Forest, who is listed as the favorite by our model. The game will tip off at 6:00 PM ET on March 20.
Last time out, the Demon Deacons won on Thursday 75-49 against Morgan State.
Wake Forest vs. Florida Game Info
- When: Monday, March 20, 2023 at 6:00 PM ET
- Where: Lawrence Joel Veterans Memorial Coliseum in Winston-Salem, North Carolina
Use this link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch college hoops and other live sports without cable!
Wake Forest vs. Florida Score Prediction
- Prediction: Wake Forest 67, Florida 61
Wake Forest Schedule Analysis
- On January 26 versus the Louisville Cardinals, who rank inside the top 50 (No. 23) in our computer rankings, the Demon Deacons notched their signature win of the season, a 68-57 victory at home.
- The Demon Deacons have two Quadrant 1 wins, tied for the 50th-most in the country. But they also have 12 Quadrant 1 losses, tied for the seventh-most.
- Wake Forest has tied for the 22nd-most Quadrant 2 wins in the country (six).
Wake Forest 2022-23 Best Wins
- 68-57 at home over Louisville (No. 23) on January 26
- 65-54 over Florida State (No. 29) on March 2
- 55-52 at home over Miami (FL) (No. 51) on January 29
- 69-64 at home over Clemson (No. 57) on February 5
- 59-45 at home over Rhode Island (No. 75) on December 22
Watch college hoops all season on all your devices without cable with a seven-day free trial on fuboTV!
Wake Forest Performance Insights
- The Demon Deacons have a +10 scoring differential, putting up 59.8 points per game (280th in college basketball) and allowing 59.5 (57th in college basketball).
- In conference tilts, Wake Forest averages fewer points per game (55.4) than its overall average (59.8).
- The Demon Deacons put up 64.4 points per game in home games, compared to 54.7 points per game away from home, a difference of 9.7 points per contest.
- In home games, Wake Forest is surrendering 10.6 fewer points per game (54.3) than on the road (64.9).
- In their last 10 games, the Demon Deacons have been putting up 60.3 points per game, an average that's a little higher than the 59.8 they've scored over the course of the 2022-23 season.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.