Western Carolina vs. Charlotte: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - March 18
The Charlotte 49ers (18-14) will be attempting to break a three-game losing skid when hosting the Western Carolina Catamounts (18-15) on Saturday, March 18, 2023 at Ocean Center. It will air at 6:30 PM ET on FloSports.
You can find odds, spreads, over/unders and more across multiple sportsbooks for the Charlotte vs. Western Carolina matchup in this article.
Western Carolina vs. Charlotte Game Info
- When: Saturday, March 18, 2023 at 6:30 PM ET
- Where: Ocean Center in Daytona Beach, Florida
- How to Watch on TV: FloSports
Click on our link to sign up for a free trial of fuboTV, and start watching select March Madness games and tons of other live sports without cable today!
Western Carolina vs. Charlotte Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Take a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup posted at different sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Charlotte Moneyline||Western Carolina Moneyline|
Western Carolina vs. Charlotte Betting Trends
- Western Carolina has won 17 games against the spread this season, while failing to cover 13 times.
- The Catamounts have covered the spread seven times this year (7-5 ATS) when playing as at least 6-point underdogs.
- Charlotte has won 18 games against the spread this season, while failing to cover 13 times.
- 49ers games have gone over the point total 12 out of 31 times this season.
Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link for a first deposit bonus.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.