Duke vs. Tennessee: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - Second Round
The No. 5 seed from the East Region bracket, the Duke Blue Devils (27-8), meet the No. 4 seed Tennessee Volunteers (24-10) on Saturday with a spot in the Sweet 16 of the NCAA Tournament on the line. Duke has been installed as a 3.5-point favorite to win this second round matchup, which tips off at 2:40 PM on CBS. The matchup has an over/under of 126.5 points.
Duke vs. Tennessee Odds & Info
- Date: Saturday, March 18, 2023
- Time: 2:40 PM ET
- TV: CBS
- Where: Orlando, Florida
- Venue: Amway Center
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Duke Betting Records & Stats
- Duke and its opponents have combined to score more than 126.5 points in 27 of 34 games this season.
- Duke's outings this year have an average point total of 136.1, 9.6 more points than this matchup's over/under.
- So far this season, the Blue Devils have put together a 16-18-0 record against the spread.
- Duke has been the favorite in 25 games this season and won 22 (88%) of those contests.
- Duke has a record of 18-1, a 94.7% win rate, when it's favored by -185 or more by bookmakers this season.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 64.9% chance of a victory for Duke.
Duke vs. Tennessee Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 126.5||% of Games Over 126.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Duke Insights & Trends
- Duke has a 7-3 record against the spread while going 10-0 overall over its past 10 contests.
- Four of Blue Devils' last 10 outings have gone over the total.
- The 72.6 points per game the Blue Devils average are 14.7 more points than the Volunteers allow (57.9).
- Duke is 12-16 against the spread and 22-7 overall when scoring more than 57.9 points.
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Duke vs. Tennessee Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 3.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Duke vs. Tennessee Home/Away Splits
|7-9-0||Home ATS Record||10-5-0|
|3-6-0||Away ATS Record||3-6-0|
|76.7||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||76.7|
|68||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||67.1|
|9-7-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||6-9-0|
|2-7-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||5-4-0|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.