Charlotte vs. Western Carolina Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - March 18
Saturday's game between the Charlotte 49ers (18-14) and the Western Carolina Catamounts (18-15) at Ocean Center has a projected final score of 71-65 based on our computer prediction, with Charlotte taking home the win. Tipoff is at 6:30 PM on March 18.
There is no line set for the matchup.
Charlotte vs. Western Carolina Game Info & Odds
- Date: Saturday, March 18, 2023
- Time: 6:30 PM ET
- TV: FloSports
- Where: Daytona Beach, Florida
- Venue: Ocean Center
Bet on college basketball with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Charlotte vs. Western Carolina Score Prediction
- Prediction: Charlotte 71, Western Carolina 65
Spread & Total Prediction for Charlotte vs. Western Carolina
- Computer Predicted Spread: Charlotte (-6.0)
- Computer Predicted Total: 136.7
Charlotte has put together a 17-13-0 record against the spread this season, while Western Carolina is 16-12-0. A total of 13 out of the 49ers' games this season have hit the over, and 12 of the Catamounts' games have gone over. Charlotte is 6-4 against the spread and 5-5 overall over its past 10 contests, while Western Carolina has gone 6-4 against the spread and 6-4 overall.
Put your picks to the test and bet on college basketball with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Charlotte Performance Insights
- The 49ers are outscoring opponents by 3.9 points per game with a +127 scoring differential overall. They put up 66.7 points per game (307th in college basketball) and give up 62.8 per contest (23rd in college basketball).
- Charlotte is 348th in the nation at 27.9 rebounds per game. That's similar to the 28.1 its opponents average.
- Charlotte knocks down 8.0 three-pointers per game (104th in college basketball) compared to its opponents' 7.0. It shoots 37.7% from deep while its opponents hit 34.7% from long range.
- The 49ers average 98.4 points per 100 possessions on offense (59th in college basketball), and allow 92.6 points per 100 possessions (214th in college basketball).
- Charlotte forces 10.3 turnovers per game (318th in college basketball) while committing 9.9 (22nd in college basketball play).
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.