Charlotte vs. Western Carolina: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - March 18
The Charlotte 49ers (18-14) will be trying to stop a three-game losing skid when hosting the Western Carolina Catamounts (18-15) on Saturday, March 18, 2023 at Ocean Center. It will air at 6:30 PM ET on FloSports.
In this article, you will take a look at odds and spreads for the Charlotte vs. Western Carolina matchup across multiple sportsbooks.
Charlotte vs. Western Carolina Game Info
- When: Saturday, March 18, 2023 at 6:30 PM ET
- Where: Ocean Center in Daytona Beach, Florida
- How to Watch on TV: FloSports
Click on our link to sign up for a free trial of fuboTV, and start watching select March Madness games and tons of other live sports without cable today!
Charlotte vs. Western Carolina Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Check out the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup available on individual sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Charlotte Moneyline||Western Carolina Moneyline|
Charlotte vs. Western Carolina Betting Trends
- Charlotte is 18-13-0 ATS this season.
- A total of 12 out of the 49ers' 31 games this season have gone over the point total.
- Western Carolina has compiled a 17-13-0 record against the spread this year.
- So far this season, 14 out of the Catamounts' 30 games with an over/under have gone over the point total.
Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link for a first deposit bonus.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.