Indiana vs. Kent State: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - First Round
An opening-round NCAA Tournament matchup will see the 13th-seeded Kent State Golden Flashes (28-6) take the court as 4.5-point underdogs against the No. 4 seed Indiana Hoosiers (22-11) on Friday at MVP Arena. The contest starts at 9:55 PM on TBS. Here's what you need to know when filling out your brackets for this 4-13 matchup. The point total in the matchup is set at 139.5.
Indiana vs. Kent State Odds & Info
- Date: Friday, March 17, 2023
- Time: 9:55 PM ET
- TV: TBS
- Where: Albany, New York
- Venue: MVP Arena
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Indiana vs Kent State Betting Records & Stats
- The Hoosiers have a 15-13-0 record against the spread this season.
- This season, Indiana has won nine of its 11 games, or 81.8%, when favored by at least -190 on the moneyline.
- The implied probability of a win from the Hoosiers, based on the moneyline, is 65.5%.
- Kent State has a 20-10-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Golden Flashes have been listed as an underdog of +160 or more on two occasions this season and lost both games.
- Kent State has an implied victory probability of 38.5% according to the moneyline set for this matchup.
Indiana vs. Kent State Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 139.5||% of Games Over 139.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Indiana vs Kent State Insights & Trends
- Indiana is 4-6 against the spread and 6-4 overall in its last 10 games.
- In their past 10 contests, the Hoosiers have hit the over six times.
- Kent State has gone 9-1 over its last 10 contests, with a 7-3 record against the spread in that span.
- In their past 10 games, the Golden Flashes have hit the over five times.
- The Hoosiers put up 9.3 more points per game (75) than the Golden Flashes give up (65.7).
- Indiana is 12-8 against the spread and 18-5 overall when scoring more than 65.7 points.
- The Golden Flashes score 8.1 more points per game (76.6) than the Hoosiers give up to opponents (68.5).
- Kent State has put together a 14-9 ATS record and a 23-3 overall record in games it scores more than 68.5 points.
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Indiana vs. Kent State Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 4.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Indiana vs. Kent State Home/Away Splits
|9-5-0||Home ATS Record||9-4-0|
|4-6-0||Away ATS Record||8-6-0|
|80.1||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||83.9|
|67.5||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||68.3|
|10-4-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||8-5-0|
|5-5-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||2-12-0|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.