Duke vs. Oral Roberts: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - NCAA Tournament First Round
A first-round NCAA Tournament matchup will see the 12th-seeded Oral Roberts Golden Eagles (30-4) play against the No. 5 seed Duke Blue Devils (26-8) on Thursday at Amway Center. The contest starts at 7:10 PM, on CBS.
In this article, you can check out odds and spreads for the Duke vs. Oral Roberts matchup across multiple sportsbooks.
Duke vs. Oral Roberts Game Info
- When: Thursday, March 16, 2023 at 7:10 PM ET
- Where: Amway Center in Orlando, Florida
- How to Watch on TV: CBS
Click on our link to sign up for a free trial of fuboTV, and start watching select March Madness games and tons of other live sports without cable today!
Duke vs. Oral Roberts Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Take a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup across multiple sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Duke Moneyline||Oral Roberts Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Duke (-6.5)||145.5||-275||+225||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|DraftKings||Duke (-6.5)||146||-265||+225||Bet on this game with DraftKings|
|PointsBet||Duke (-6.5)||145.5||-278||+220||Bet on this game with PointsBet|
Duke vs. Oral Roberts Betting Trends
- Duke has covered 15 times in 34 matchups with a spread this season.
- So far this season, 14 out of the Blue Devils' 34 games have gone over the point total.
- Oral Roberts has covered 13 times in 30 games with a spread this season.
- Golden Eagles games have gone over the point total 13 out of 30 times this year.
Duke Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +3500
- Oddsmakers rate Duke higher (13th-best in college basketball) than the computer rankings do (14th-best).
- The Blue Devils have had the 68th-biggest change in terms of their national championship odds, falling from +1600 at the beginning of the season to +3500.
- The implied probability of Duke winning the national championship, based on its +3500 moneyline odds, is 2.8%.
Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link for a first deposit bonus.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.