Dennis Smith Jr. Player Prop Bets: Hornets vs. Cavaliers - March 14
Dennis Smith Jr.'s Charlotte Hornets face the Cleveland Cavaliers at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday.
Below we will break down Smith's stats and trends, helping you make good predictions on prop bets.
Dennis Smith Jr. Prop Bets vs. the Cavaliers
|Stat||Prop O/U||Season Avg||Last 10 Avg|
Looking to bet on one or more of Dennis Smith Jr.'s player prop bets? Sign up at DraftKings with our link to get a first deposit bonus today!
Dennis Smith Jr. Insights vs. the Cavaliers
- Smith has taken 8.3 shots per game this season and made 3.5 per game, which account for 6.2% and 5.7%, respectively, of his team's total.
- Smith's Hornets average 101.3 possessions per game, eighth-highest among NBA teams, while the Cavaliers are one of the league's slowest with 98.8 possessions per contest.
- The Cavaliers concede 106.7 points per game, best in the league.
- The Cavaliers are the second-ranked squad in the NBA, allowing 40.7 rebounds per game.
- The Cavaliers are the best team in the league, conceding 22.9 assists per contest.
- Looking at 3-pointers, the Cavaliers are ranked second in the league, allowing 11.4 makes per contest.
Dennis Smith Jr. vs. the Cavaliers
Want another way to try to win cash prizes? Add Smith or any of his Hornets teammates to your lineup in FanDuel Daily Fantasy NBA contests. Use our link to sign up and get a great offer for new users. (See website for offer details, not available in all areas.)
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.