NC State Odds to Win 2023 March Madness
Oddsmakers have given the NC State Wolf Pack (23-10) the 35th-ranked odds in all of college basketball to win the championship at the end of the 2022-23 season, at +15000 on the moneyline.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for NC State and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
The Wolf Pack play the Creighton Bluejays, beginning at 4:00 PM ET on Friday, March 17 in the First Round. Creighton is favored by 5.5 points in this matchup. Oddsmakers have set the over/under at 149.5.
NC State NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+15000||35th||Bet $100 to win $15000|
|Pre-Tournament||+15000||35th||Bet $100 to win $15000|
|Pre-New Year||+35000||68th||Bet $100 to win $35000|
|Preseason||+25000||63rd||Bet $100 to win $25000|
Get the best new user offer at BetMGM using our link.
NC State Team Stats
- NC State's +244 scoring differential (outscoring opponents by 7.4 points per game) is a result of scoring 78.2 points per game (33rd in college basketball) while giving up 70.8 per outing (201st in college basketball).
- NC State has an 18-2 record in games it was listed as favorites, and a 4-8 record in games it was listed as underdogs.
- When favored by three or fewer points this season, NC State is undefeated at 3-0. As favorites of more than three points, it has sported a record of 15-2.
NC State Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 1-6 | Q2 Record: 7-4 | Q3 Record: 7-0 | Q4 Record: 8-0
- NC State has tied for the ninth-most Quadrant 2 victories in the nation (seven).
- NC State has seven wins over Quadrant 3 opponents, tied for the 48th-most in the nation.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Watch the college hoops and tons of other live sports without cable! Use our link to get a free trial of fuboTV.
Best NC State Players
- Terquavion Smith leads the Wolf Pack in scoring (17.5 PPG) and assists (4.2 per game).
- D.J. Burns paces NC State with 4.8 rebounds per game.
- Smith knocks down 2.7 threes per game to lead the Wolf Pack.
- Smith leads the team with 1.5 steals per game. Ebenezer Dowuona collects 0.9 blocks a game to pace NC State.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.