Duke Odds to Win 2023 March Madness
Oddsmakers expect strong results from the Duke Blue Devils (27-8), giving them the fifth-best odds among all college basketball teams to win the championship at the end of the 2022-23 season, at +1200 on the moneyline.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Duke and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
The Blue Devils play the Tennessee Volunteers, starting at 2:40 PM ET on Saturday, March 18 in the Second Round. Duke is favored by 3.5 points, and the over/under is set at 128.5.
Duke NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+1200||5th||Bet $100 to win $1200|
|Pre-Tournament||+3000||12th||Bet $100 to win $3000|
|Pre-New Year||+2200||11th||Bet $100 to win $2200|
|Preseason||+1600||8th||Bet $100 to win $1600|
Get the best new user offer at BetMGM using our link.
Duke Team Stats
- Duke outscores opponents by 9.0 points per game (scoring 72.6 per game to rank 156th in college basketball while giving up 63.6 per outing to rank 30th in college basketball) and has a +315 scoring differential overall.
- Duke is 26-5 when playing as favorites, and has a single win (1-3) in games it has been listed as the underdog.
- As three-point (or fewer) favorites this season, Duke has posted a 4-3 record. It is 22-2 when favored by 3.5 points or more.
Duke Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 5-6 | Q2 Record: 8-2 | Q3 Record: 6-0 | Q4 Record: 8-0
- Against Quadrant 1 opponents, Duke is 5-6 (.455%) -- tied for the 27th-most victories.
- When facing Quadrant 2 teams, Duke is 8-2 (.800%) -- tied for the fourth-most wins.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Watch the college hoops and tons of other live sports without cable! Use our link to get a free trial of fuboTV.
Best Duke Players
- Kyle Filipowski leads the Blue Devils in points and rebounds. He contributes 15.1 points per game while adding 9.0 rebounds.
- The team is led in assists by Tyrese Proctor's 3.2 per game.
- The Blue Devils are led by Dariq Whitehead from long distance. He knocks down 1.5 shots from deep per game.
- Duke's blocks leader is Dereck Lively II, who records 2.4 per game. Filipowski leads the team by averaging 1.3 steals a contest.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.