Musicians announced to play at Wilmington’s Live Nation venues in 2023
WILMINGTON, N.C. (WECT) - Though many of next year’s performers are yet to be announced, Live Oak Bank Pavilion and Greenfield Lake Amphitheater have revealed some of the musicians that music fans can make plans to see.
The Wilmington City Council increased the number of events allowed at Live Oak Bank Pavilion at Riverfront Park each year from 20 to 30 for this year.
The performances announced so far include:
- Carly Pearce with Conner Smith for the NC Azalea Festival Concert Series on April 13 (tickets)
- Old Crow Medicine show for the NC Azalea Festival Concert Series on April 14 (tickets)
- Chase Rice: Way Down Yonder Tour with Avery Anna and Kameron Marlowe on April 22
- Walker Hayes: Duck Buck Tour with Ingrid Andress and Ray Fulcher on April 29
- Incubus with special guest Coheed and Cambria on May 23
- Dave Matthews Band on May 30 and 31
- Parker McCollum: Summer Tour 2023 with Jackson Dean on June 3
- Rebelution: Good Vibes Summer Tour 2023 with Iration, The Expendables, Passafire and DJ Mackle on June 16
- Barenaked Ladies with Five For Fighting and Del Amitri on July 14
- Tyler Childers: Send in the Hounds Tour with S.G. Goodman and Abby Hamilton on August 18
Tickets can be bought on the Live Nation website.
As for the Greenfield Lake Amphitheater:
- Lukas Nelson & Promise of The Real on April 7 and 8
- The Indigo Girls on April 14
- Father John Misty with Omar Velasco on April 16
- Judah and the Lion’s Happy Again Tour on April 22
- Umphrey’s McGee on April 28
- Ben Folds and a Piano on April 29
- St. Paul & The Broken Bones on May 25
- Michael Franti & Spearhead with Fortunate Youth on July 15 and 16
Tickets can be purchased here.
Copyright 2022 WECT. All rights reserved.