Special Episode: Julia Olson-Boseman held in contempt
WILMINGTON, N.C. (WECT) - The Chairwoman of the New Hanover County Board of Commissioners was held in contempt this week by a Wake County judge.
Olson-Boseman had been ordered to turn over financial documents related to her now-shuttered law office but apparently went on vacation to Europe instead of appearing in court.
Coverage of Julia Olson-Boseman’s worsening legal troubles:
- County leader’s failure to provide financial documents could lead to criminal contempt of court
- New Hanover County Commissioner Julia Olson-Boseman held in contempt of court
- What happens next for commissioner found in contempt of court?
- After contempt of court ruling, calls for NHC Commission Chair’s removal intensify. But could it actually happen?
- One year later, father who filed grievance against county leader still waiting for answers
Copyright 2022 WECT. All rights reserved.