First Alert Forecast: seasonably brisk holiday vibes...
WILMINGTON, N.C. (WECT) - Happy Thanksgiving! A seasonably chilly high pressure system will grace the Cape Fear Region this holiday. Expect...
- temperatures to reach highs in the lower and middle 60s. A little cooler and more jacket-worthy than yesterday!
- sunny skies and 0% rain chances. Perfect for an after-dinner walk or trip across town to visit family and friends!
- brisk northwest winds of 10 to 20 mph. Perhaps consider extra shelter or stabilization for your turkey fryer!
A reinforcing chill shot and a showery front will put their stamps on the remainder of Thanksgiving weekend. Expect...
- more bright sun but, with continued north breezes, consistently cool temperatures in the 40s and 50s for Black Friday.
- a clear and potentially frosty Saturday morning to yield to a mellow Saturday afternoon with variable clouds and 50s.
- a balmier, stormier Sunday with highs near 70 and rain and thunder chances growing from 50% early to 70% late.
Catch the First Alert seven-day forecast for Wilmington here or a personal ten-day forecast on your WECT Weather App!
Copyright 2019 WECT. All rights reserved.