BRUNSWICK COUNTY, NC (WECT) - This week’s best buy deal in local real estate can be found at St. James Plantation, in Brunswick County. The property is at 2798 Lawton Court with an asking price of $495,900.
“St. James is one of the area’s premier golfing and boating communities," said Kathleen Baylies with Just for Buyers Realty. “If you like to entertain, this home has an unusual floor plan that allows for maximum flexibility.”
Just for Buyers Reality does not list homes, in the region, and there is no vested interested in the properties showcased on WECT. The agencies team of realtors scour MLS listings, each week, looking for what it considers “best buys."
This sprawling home has 4,434 sq. ft. of living space, including three bedrooms, each with it’s own full bath.
- Low-maintenance brick exterior.
- Massive media room (26 X 15') with a wet bar.
- The double sided gas fire place and separate sitting area in the master bedroom.
- 12′ ceilings in the family room and dining room. 10′ ceilings elsewhere.
- Plantation shutters
- 24 Stereo speakers throughout the house and a whole house intercom system and wired for “smart home technology”
- Large laundry room with storage and a utility sink
- 3-car garage
Things to consider:
- The Carolina Room overlooks a backyard in need of some TLC
- The entertainment center built-in’s in the family room may need to be reconfigured, depending on the size on your television
“What we like most about this property is it’s potential to be someone’s dream home. In St. James, similar sized homes have been selling for around $147/sq. ft. The asking price on this one is less than $112,” Baylies said. “ That $35 difference gives you a lot of room to add your own personal touches while staying within the pricing norms of the neighborhood.”
For more information on this property, click here.