WILMINGTON, NC (WECT) - Visit the homepage of the Landfall Community and you’ll find headings like :
- “A lifestyle better than you ever anticipated”
- “Come visit and you’ll linger for a lifetime.”
- “Just south of Heaven.”
It’s also where you’ll find one of the best real estate bargains for the week of April 28.
The four bedroom, three and half bath home is located at 813 Oak Creek Place. It’s over 4,100 square feet with an asking price of $599.000.
“The price per square foot is $145.35, which makes it the least expensive value in Landfall," said Kathleen Baylies with Just for Buyers Realty. "The average price of homes that have sold recently in Landfall is over $830,000, or $208/sq.ft, making this house the best deal available in Landfall.”
Just for Buyers doesn’t take listings, so there’s no vested interest in any of the properties Baylies showcases on WECT. Her company just gleans the MLS listings to try to find what the agency considers some of the best deals in the market.
“The home was built in 1993, so the architecture is representative of what was popular then. Separate living room. Separate kitchen. You’ll still see a few tell-tale signs of the era. For instance, gold trim on the fireplace and on some of the doors throughout the house," Baylies explained. “But the place is in great shape. The kitchen is updated. The floors are solid wood and do not look worn. The home as wet bar, and brand new carpet in all the bedrooms."
There’s also a screen porch and huge deck overlooking a private back yard. The HVAC systems are only five and six years old.
- This home doesn’t have the open floor plan, that’s the rage right now.
- Dated wallpaper in laundry room.
- Side point is that the HOA fees don’t give you access to the community amenities, as is common in most neighborhoods. To have access, you have to join the Country Club of Landfall.
For more information on this home, click here.