WILMINGTON, NC (WECT) - N.C. Wildlife officers charged 22-year-old Michael Victor Racca of Rocky Point with 20 charges of illegal hunting.
- No hunting licenses (2 Counts-2017, 2018)
- No big game licenses (2 Counts-2017, 2018)
- Unlawful transportation of wildlife (3 Counts 2017, 4 Counts 2018)
- Failure to register big game (3 Counts 2017, 4 Counts 2018)
- Borrow/Lend big game tags (1 count 2018)
- Over the limit big game (1 count 2018)
According to the N.C. Wildlife Resources Commission the charges stem from an investigation of Racca that took place over the last two deer hunting seasons. The investigation still is currently ongoing.