WILMINGTON, NC (WECT) - Citizens interested in working in county government have their chance to apply for appointment with New Hanover County boards and committees.
Applications are available for the following county posts:
- Adult Care Community Advisory Committee
- Juvenile Crime Prevention Council (Category: Juvenile Defense Attorney)
- Non-County Agency Funding Committee (Category: Public Safety/Judicial)
- Nursing Home Advisory Committee
- Parks and Recreation Advisory Board
- Tourism Development Authority (Categories: Bed & Breakfast Owner/Manager, Restaurant Owner/Manager)
Applications can be obtained at the Board of Commissioners office at 230 Government Center Drive, Suite 175 in Wilmington or by calling 910-798-7149.
The deadline to turn in applications is Jan. 7, 2019. Applicants must reside in New Hanover County.
Click here for more information