- 6 each chicken breast, boneless, & skinless
- 1 C umbria olive oil
- 1/3 C pesto, your favorite recipe or store bought
- 1/4 C white wine
- 3 med. zucchini, sliced 12
- 1 large onion, sliced thickly
- 2 red bell peppers, cored and quartered
- 3 tsp. butter
- 6, 1 oz. slices of fontiago cheese
Combine the oil, pesto, and the wine. Over a medium, hot grill, dip the chicken in the oil bath and place on the grill. Grill 4 to 5 minutes on each side.
While the chicken is cooking, dip the onion, peppers and zucchini in the oil bath and grill until done.