ARE YOU OVERWEIGHT with TYPE II DIABETES?
You may be interested in medical research study investigating new treatment options that may help type II diabetics lose weight.
You must be:
- Between 18 and 65 years old
- Considered to be in stable health
- Taking oral medication for type II diabetes
- Not taking insulin
- Able to perform an exercise program
- Willing to participate approximately 1 year
Qualified participants may receive at no charge:
- Study Related Investigational Medication
- Laboratory Tests
- Personalized Dietary Counseling
- Compensation for Your Time and Travel