Leland Home Burns - WECT TV6-WECT.com:News, weather & sports Wilmington, NC

Leland Home Burns

BRUNSWICK COUNTY-- A Leland couple receives a phone call alerting them that their house was ablaze.

Around 9:15 a.m. neighbors called John and Sandra hall at work and told them flames were coming from their home on Grady Way.

John hall says firefighters told him it appears the fire started from the stove.

Hall's home meant everything to him. He says, "It hurts real badly, because I lost part of my heart."

The Halls are looking for the kindness of others' donations to help them rebuild. They are currently staying with a relative until they can piece their lives back together.

The family has asked that any donations be sent to Mr. Hall's sister's address:

Joe and Sandra Hall

C/o Maxine Grady

9481 Hooper Hill Rd.

Powered by Frankly