TS Tammy Brings Mold to Fire House - WECT TV6-WECT.com:News, weather & sports Wilmington, NC

TS Tammy Brings Mold to Fire House

OCTOBER 17, 2005 -- There are some lingering effects of Tropical Storm Tammy inside the Wrightsville Beach Fire Department.

The heavy rains from Tammy resulted in mold growing in the ceiling tiles.  Fire officials say the town is taking steps to remove the mold.

The town is looking into getting a mobile headquarters for the firefighters. Part of the fire house may also have to be torn down.

Staff Report

Powered by Frankly