WILMINGTON, NC (WECT) - Looking for a way to use the leftover ham from your Easter dinner?
Chef Gwen Gulliksen from Cape Fear Community College shared her recipe for Easter ham salad with lima beans and arugula.
EASTER HAM SALAD WITH LIMA BEANS & ARUGULA
(Makes 2 Portions)
- Lima Beans, frozen 1 cup, thawed
- Onion, white or red ½ cut into thin sliced
- Mustard, whole grain 1 Tbsp
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil 2 Tbsp
- White Wine Vinegar 1 Tbsp
- Tarragon, dry 1 tsp
- Arugula 2 cups
- Baked Ham 1 cup, diced
- Black Pepper freshly ground to garnish
- Thaw out the lima beans at room temperature
- Meanwhile, marinate the sliced onion with the mustard, olive oil, white wine vinegar and tarragon.
- When the lima beans are thawed, toss all the ingredients together
- Garnish with freshly ground black pepper
- Serve with corn bread
*This is a delicious way to eat your left over Easter ham