Five Hospitalized After Propane Accident - WECT TV6-WECT.com:News, weather & sports Wilmington, NC

Five Hospitalized After Propane Accident

AUGUST 15, 2005 -- Five people are sent to the hospital Monday after being exposed to propane at Dollar General stores. The stores are all in Brunswick County.  It happened in Shallotte, Sunset Beach and Southport.  Someone became sick at each one of them.

A county health official says the propane leaked from a malfunctioning floor cleaning machine. All five people are Dollar General employees and are expected to recover.

The county asks any customers who were in those stores and are nauseous, dizzy or vomiting, to seek medical attention immediately.

Staff Report

  • Trending StoriesTrending StoriesMore>>

  • Thousands troll Cracker Barrel after IN woman's termination

    Thousands troll Cracker Barrel after IN woman's termination

    Thursday, March 23 2017 6:38 PM EDT2017-03-23 22:38:44 GMT
    So far, Cracker Barrel has not responded to requests for comment. (Source: Eli Christman on flickr.com)So far, Cracker Barrel has not responded to requests for comment. (Source: Eli Christman on flickr.com)

    Why did Cracker Barrel fire Brad's wife? It's really no one's business, other than Brad's and his wife's, but that hasn't stopped people around the world from demanding answers after a Harrison County, IN, man publicly asked the restaurant chain why his wife Nanette was let go from her job at the Cracker Barrel in Corydon.

    More >>

    Why did Cracker Barrel fire Brad's wife? It's really no one's business, other than Brad's and his wife's, but that hasn't stopped people around the world from demanding answers after a Harrison County, IN, man publicly asked the restaurant chain why his wife Nanette was let go from her job at the Cracker Barrel in Corydon.

    More >>
Powered by Frankly