NEW HANOVER/PENDER COUNTY, NC (WECT) - Is New Hanover County ready?
A discussion about responding to disaster will happen Wednesday, Sept. 20, at 7:00 p.m.
The workshop is part of a series from the Cape Fear Museum, called "What's Brewing in Science?"
This week's will explore the difficult decisions that are made when a disaster strikes.
The panel includes:
- Tab Ballis, UNCW School of Social Work
- Mark Bennett, New Hanover Regional Medical Center Emergency Management
- Heather Griffin, New Hanover County Health Department
- Aaron Kasulis, New Hanover Regional Medical Center EMS
- Dan Reid, Emergency Management Program, Cape Fear Community College
- Dr. Kenton Sanders, Lower Cape Fear Hospice
- Teresa Smith, New Hanover County Emergency Management
- Zak Whicker, New Hanover County Emergency Management
The event is free and will be held at Waterline Brewing Co. on 721 Surry St in Wilmington.