WILMINGTON, NC (WECT) - Easter has come and gone.
Now, the question is: what do you do with all those eggs?
Hard boiled Eggs 10
Mayonnaise 1/3 cup
Salt ¼ tsp
1. Carefully peel your eggs under a thin stream of cold water in your kitchen sink then gently slice the eggs in half lengthwise.
2. Gently remove the yolk from each half and reserve.
3. Place the halves on a deviled egg plate if you have one, a regular plate is fine if you don't – reserve the empty halves.
4. Press the yolks through a strainer into a bowl, this makes the deviled egg filling really fluffy and easy to pipe from a pastry bag, it's the best way to make the filling.
5. Add mayonnaise and salt to the pressed yolk and mix with a spoon. Fill a pastry piping bag and use a large star tip to fill the egg white halves. If you don't have a pastry bag, use two spoons for the egg yolk filling, one to scoop, the other to push yolk mixture off the spoon into the egg.
6. When the deviled eggs are done, arrange a selection of toppings for your guests with small spoons and have fun creating your made to order deviled eggs!
Bacon Bits, Blue Cheese, Pickled Mustard Seed, Chopped Pickles, Fresh Herbs, Caviar.