WILMINGTON, NC (WECT) - The City of Wilmington will begin a four-month program to replace and repair damaged sections of sidewalks and ADA ramps in September.
Work will take place in the following areas:
- Red Cross Street between Fourth and McRae streets
- Dock Street between Fourth and Ninth streets
- Manly Avenue between Johnson Street and Princess Place Drive
- Sixth Street between Queen and Wright streets
- Fourth Street between Dawson and Willard streets
More than 2,300 square yards of sidewalk will be replaced or repaired as part of the $332,000 project.
Work is expected to be completed this winter.