OFFICIAL PROMOTION RULES
WECT'S FACEBOOK ON THE ROAD TO 100K GAS CARD GIVEAWAY
1. Promotion Description. This contest promotion is sponsored by WECT-TV, 322 Shipyard BLVD., Wilmington, NC 28412. The promotion begins Monday, May 4, 2015 at 5pm EST and ends at a random day and time the week of May 11th.
Promotion is void where prohibited. By entering, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these promotion rules.
2. Eligibility. No purchase necessary to enter or win. This promotion is open only to legal U.S. residents of the following counties in the station's viewing area: New Hanover, Brunswick, Columbus, Bladen and Pender Counties, 18 years of age. Employees and immediate family members of employees of WECT-TV Raycom Media, Inc., WSFX, Fox Wilmington - Southeast Media Holdings Inc., and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, and their advertising and production agencies are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
3. How to Enter. There is one way to enter this promotion. Beginning Monday, May 4, 2015 at 12 Noon EST, a person 18 years or older can go online to WECT-TV's Facebook Fan Page, look for WECT-TV's FACEBOOK ON THE ROAD TO 100K post and (like and comment) the post for a chance to win. Entry forms are not applicable for this promotion and are not necessary to win.
4. How to Win. During the weeks of May 4/May11 2015 the winner will be selected at random from the group of last comments on the WECT ON THE ROAD 100K Facebook post during a day and time selected by a representative of WECT-TV. All decisions of the judges shall be final. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
5. Prize. (1) $100 GAS CARD.
6. How the Prizes are Awarded. All potential winners will be notified no later than (1) business day following the drawing via Facebook through Facebook and by phone. Prize winners will be required to claim their prize within two (2) business days of date of notification plus sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release. In the event (i) required documents are not signed, (ii) Facebook and telephone notification is not confirmed to Sponsor within forty-eight (48) hours, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected from among all remaining entries. (iii) Any portion of any prize not accepted by winner shall be forfeited. Upon forfeiture for any reason as stated herein, no compensation shall be given.
7. Conditions of Acceptance of Prize. Appropriate identification is required to claim a prize.
8. Winner representatives will be solely responsible for any and all local, state, and federal taxes, as well as license and registration fees, transportation costs, gratuities and other items of an incidental nature if applicable.
9. Each winner representative agrees to the use of his or her name and likeness in publicity without any additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By entering this promotion, each winner representative acknowledges that WECT-TV and all other sponsors and venues, have the right to publicize and broadcast each winner representative's name, voice, and likeness, the fact that he or she won, and all matters incidental thereto.
10. Limitation on Liability. By entering this promotion, each entrant forever discharges and releases WECT-TV and Raycom Media, Inc., WSFX-TV Fox Wilmington, Southeast Media Holdings Inc., and their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability, claims, causes of action, suits, and demands of any kind arising from or in connection with the promotion, including, without limitation, responsibility for property damage, loss of life, or personal injury or death resulting from or in connection with participating in the promotion or from or in connection with use or receipt of the prize(s), however caused.
11. Sponsor's Reservation of Rights. These official rules are subject to modification by WECT-TV. In the event of a dispute, all decisions made by WECT-TV are final and binding. Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process or if applicable, the operation of Sponsor's/Sponsors' web site(s), or who otherwise acts in violation of these official rules. Sponsor(s) further reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, or modify this promotion if, for any reason, the promotion is not capable of completion as planned (including, but not limited to, for the following reasons: infection by computer virus, technical corruption, force majeure, or non-authorized human intervention that compromises or affects the administration, fairness, integrity, security, or proper conduct of the promotion).