OFFICIAL PROMOTION RULES
FOX WILMINGTON'S RICHARD PETTY DRIVING EXPERIENCE FACEBOOK GIVEAWAY
1. Promotion Description. This contest promotion is sponsored by Fox Wilmington, 322 Shipyard BLVD., Wilmington, NC 28412. The promotion begins Tuesday, April 28, 2015 at 10pm EST and ends when a winner is chosen randomly from the last group of postings. Promotion is void where prohibited. By entering, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these promotion rules.
2. Eligibility. No purchase necessary to enter or win. This promotion is open only to legal U.S. residents of the following counties in the station's viewing area: New Hanover, Brunswick, Columbus, Bladen and Pender Counties, 18 years of age. Employees and immediate family members of employees of WECT-TV Raycom Media, Inc., WSFX, Fox Wilmington - Southeast Media Holdings Inc., and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, and their advertising and production agencies are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
3. How to Enter. There is one way to enter this promotion. Beginning Tuesday, April 28, 2015 at 5pm EST a person 18 years or older can go online to Fox Wilmington's Facebook Fan Page, look for the Richard Petty Driving Experience Giveaway post and (like and comment) on the post for a chance to win. Entry forms are not applicable for this promotion and are not necessary to win.
4. How to Win. One winner will be selected at random from the group of last comments on the selected Fox Wilmington timeline post during a day and time selected by a representative of Fox Wilmington. All decisions of the judges shall be final. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
5. Prize. 2 $149.00 Richard Petty Driving Experience gift cards
6. How the Prizes are Awarded. All potential winners will be notified no later than (1) business day following the drawing via Facebook through Facebook and by phone. Prize winners will be required to claim their prize within two (2) business days of date of notification plus sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release. In the event (i) required documents are not signed, (ii) Facebook and telephone notification is not confirmed to Sponsor within forty-eight (48) hours, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected from among all remaining entries. (iii) Any portion of any prize not accepted by winner shall be forfeited. Upon forfeiture for any reason as stated herein, no compensation shall be given.
7. Conditions of Acceptance of Prize. Appropriate identification is required to claim a prize.
8. Winner representatives will be solely responsible for any and all local, state, and federal taxes, as well as license and registration fees, transportation costs, gratuities and other items of an incidental nature if applicable.
9. Each winner representative agrees to the use of his or her name and likeness in publicity without any additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By entering this promotion, each winner representative acknowledges that Fox Wilmington and all other sponsors and venues, have the right to publicize and broadcast each winner representative's name, voice, and likeness, the fact that he or she won, and all matters incidental thereto.
10. Limitation on Liability. By entering this promotion, each entrant forever discharges and releases WECT-TV and Raycom Media, Inc., WSFX-TV Fox Wilmington, Southeast Media Holdings Inc., and their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability, claims, causes of action, suits, and demands of any kind arising from or in connection with the promotion, including, without limitation, responsibility for property damage, loss of life, or personal injury or death resulting from or in connection with participating in the promotion or from or in connection with use or receipt of the prize(s), however caused.
11. Sponsor's Reservation of Rights. These official rules are subject to modification by Fox Wilmington. In the event of a dispute, all decisions made by Fox Wilmington are final and binding. Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process or if applicable, the operation of Sponsor's/Sponsors' web site(s), or who otherwise acts in violation of these official rules. Sponsor(s) further reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, or modify this promotion if, for any reason, the promotion is not capable of completion as planned (including, but not limited to, for the following reasons: infection by computer virus, technical corruption, force majeure, or non-authorized human intervention that compromises or affects the administration, fairness, integrity, security, or proper conduct of the promotion).
12. List of Winners. The name of the winner will be posted on the Fox Wilmington Facebook Page.
Police say no laws were violated by five teens who made a video of a drowning man and posted it to social media.More >>
As the world, the United States, and South Carolina prepared for arguably the coolest celestial event in decades, our old friends at NASA want you to know that pairs of unsafe solar eclipse glasses are being distributed.More >>
Homeowner Jennifer LeMay said her security cameras captured what the Minneapolis police officer did to the family pets.More >>
Greg Frommer was returning from work on Wednesday afternoon when he discovered an Eastern Velvet Ant walking across his driveway.More >>
Police responded to a call of an unresponsive three-month-old child on June 9 in an apartment complex in Fern Creek. Officials interviewed multiple people to find out how exactly Preston Amato died.More >>