1. 7am - 2 pm, 108 Spanish Moss Way off River Road, Wilmington. There will be collectibles, books, children's toys, garage items, household items, dishes, holiday décor, golf cart, exercise equipment, and even some junk.
2. 8am - 12pm, 4700 Woods Edge Road in Monkey Junction. Here you will find numerous household goods, crystal, clothes, a large suitcase, only used once, and many other items.
3. 8am - 12pm, 6631 Amsterdam Way Unit C. This is a huge sale of new men's, women's & kid's sporting clothes for $1 EACH! Many sizes and colors, with & without team logo's. Other things for sale as well, even the racks will be sold once they are empty!
4. 8am - 12pm, 4126 South College Road at Covenant Moravian Church. Water of Life Lutheran Church is hosting the yard sale. There will be a wide variety of items including, household goods, wood headboard and footboard, dining room table and chairs, artwork, desk, shelving unit and homemade baked goods.
5. 8am - 12pm, 7719 Lost Tree Road in the Bayshore neighborhood. Multi-family yard sale. Something for everyone. Clothing, tools, and household items.
6. 8am - 1pm, 107 Apple Road in Castle Hayne. Several families taking part. There will be household and electrical appliances, books, clothing, garden posts, 20" tires, full set, garden pots, bed linens, tools and more.
7. 8:30am - ? 2307 Jefferson Street, Wilmington. Items for sale include, Queen headboard and footboard with frame glider (like new), designer lamp and lamp shade (Ikea), living room rug, antique restored quilt, baby stuff, movies, men's line suit, air popcorn maker, George Foreman grill, art, books, fax machine and more.
1. 8am -1pm , The Lakes of Lockwood Community. That's off Stone Chimney Road between Stanley & Stanbury Road. This is a large multi family yard sale.
2. 7am - 5pm, 2801 River Road, Winnabow at the Gator Hole Country Store. This is a community yard sale. There will be all sorts of items like fishing gear, tools, cars, trucks, household items, and other hobby items. There will also be fresh baked items like cookies, cakes, loafs, pies, and fresh local produce.
3. 8am -12pm, Saltaire Village off Persimmon Road in Calabash. Go to Persimmon Road off Highway 17 and Saltaire Village is 1 mile down. Around 30 homes are participating.
4. 8am - ?, 8114 Webster Court in Leland. Here you will find furniture, tools, household items, men,women's, and children's clothing, plus a large assortment of holiday decorations.
1. 6:30am - ? 15395 Highway 17, Hampstead United Methodist Church next to Farm Bureau Insurance Company. Items for sale are a recliner, large desk, leather couch, leather bar chairs, wicker end tables, wicker chest of drawers, coffee table, drop leaf table, speakers & soundboard, wooden file chest, rugs, custom framed paintings, ice maker, bicycles, electric lawn mower, Black & Decker edger & hedge trimmer and more.
If you are having a yard sale click here to send in your information. Or email me at email@example.com. Make sure you send the date, time, address and any items you will have for sale.