Yard Sales for Saturday July 26
New Hanover County
1. 7am-12pm, 6924 Lipscomb Drive. Take River Road to River Breeze to get to Lipscomb. NO EARLY BIRDS. This is a big yard sale with Craftsman band saw, recumbent exercise bike, new microwave, lateral file cabinet original Barbie dream house, many like new stuffed toys, Singer sewing machine, new Ryobi router table with Craftsman router, and many other miscellaneous household items, tools, and more.
2. 7am-1pm, 106 Marshfield Drive. That's in the Scott's Hill Bluff neighborhood. This is a multi family yard sale. Items include: electronics, house wares, lots of like new children's picture books and novels, cake decorating supplies, stamping supplies, handmade jewelry, golf clubs and children's toys.
3. 7am-1pm, 1300 block of Market Street. The New Hanover High School tennis courts. This is the Lyceum Academy's yard sale. There will be more than 30 families with booths selling house wares, furniture, linens, electronics, books, toys, and more.
4. 7am-11am, 6302 Standsberry Lane. That's in the Kirkwood/Arrondale neighborhood off Carolina Beach Road. Here you will find current books, popular DVD's, nice men's XL clothing, linens, furniture, adult bikes, sports stuff, women's and teen clothing, purses, house wares and expensive, fully furnished, electrified doll house.
5. 7am-12pm, 1230 North Lake Park Boulevard, Carolina Beach. This is a multi-family yard sale with lots of kitchen items, sports equipment, furniture, clothes and lots more plus some free goods as well.
6. 8am - noon, 129 North Hampton at Barksdale near Masonboro Loop. Furniture, Sony stereo, amplifier, oriental rug, miter saw, fishing pole & net, bike rack for car, blender & other kitchen items, picnic basket, outdoor electric grill, chair massage-electric. Lots of quality items at low prices!
Copyright 2014 WECT. All rights reserved.