Yard sales for Saturday June 7, 2014.
New Hanover County
2. 8am-11am, Northside Church at 2501 North College Road. Items include furniture, bikes, clothes, sporting goods, sewing machine, kitchen items, and more. There will also be coffee and doughnuts. All proceeds from the yard sale will go to support an orphanage in Haiti.
3. 8am-?, moving sale, 500 Rochelle Road - Market and Greenview (@2 blocks from Bayshore). Furniture, knick-knacks, golf bag and clubs, bowling balls and bags, lots of stuff...EVERYTHING needs to go.
4. 8am-1pm, two family moving sale in the Bexley Subdivision, 4306 Fireside Court, Wilmington, end of cul-de-sac.
5. 8am-12pm, community yard sale, Bella Sera Villas. North highway 17, take a right on Futch Creek Road. Right on Bella Sera Way or right on Tuscan Way. Numerous homes will have household goods, furniture, crafts, and much more.
6. 8am-?, no early birds please! Multi-family yard sale, parking lot of Myrtle Grove First Born Holiness Church, 6601 Carolina Beach Road, Wilmington. Nice and clean girls clothes 7 - 16, books, women's clothing 14-18, women's shoes 7-10, Men's shirts XL, Men's Suits 36-38, antique furniture, exercise equipment, and lots of stuff. Most everything is under $5.00. IT MUST GO!
7. 9am-12pm, 5600 Andover Road. Large display cubes, household and home décor items, rugs and camping supplies.
8. 8am-12pm, no early birds. Huge multi-family garage and driveway sale, 5212 Old Myrtle Grove Road. Lots of variety from antiques to building materials! NatGeo magazines, linens, furniture, 1859 square grand piano, electrical supplies, miter saw, clothing, crafts & supplies, plants & pots, great prices!
2. 7:30am-?, two family yard sale at 1617 Southport/Supply Road (Hwy 211) in Bolivia. You can find any and everything you can think of.
1. 7am-2pm, 606 East Fremont Street, Burgaw. Lots of ladies size 14 clothes, size 9 shoes, household items, luggage, stuffed animals, books. There will also be a small filing cabinet, some chairs, desk, and a lot of small tools.
2. 7am-11am, Hampstead United Methodist Church, 15395 US Highway 17 North, Hampstead. Troop 235 in Hampstead will have a yard sale and a blueberry pancake breakfast fundraiser. This year, they will use the funds to update some of that equipment as it is getting old. The boys pick the blueberries themselves cook and serve in addition to working the yard sale.
1. 7am?, White Oak Baptist Church, White Oak, Highway 53 West. You come in buy a bag or box and fill it up as full as you can carry. Everything MUST go. At 9:30am there will be an absolute auction on what is left. There are clothes, toys, household items, construction items, furniture, kitchen items, and much, much more. Proceeds go to renovations to the gym. For more information you may call Tracy Dowd at 910-876-0213910-876-0213, David Price 910-874-0836, or Jim Knotts at 910-876-0154910-876-0154.
Copyright 2014 WECT. All rights reserved.