BOCA RATON, FL, May 15, 2014 — 21st Century Television is pleased to announce a segment on Alpha Facilities Solutions (ALPHA) and their Integrated Project Lifestyle Delivery on May 17, 2014. The segment will air at 4:30 pm EST on the Fox Business Network (as pd. prog) and will feature Managing Director and Owner John Garcia.
21st Century television features industry leaders with interesting products or services to offer. This segment will highlight issues facility owners face that affect productivity, revenues and sustainability in the marketplace. At the inception of a new project, construction costs represent approximately 20% of the total cost of ownership, while the remaining 80% needed to operate the facility is often overlooked. ALPHA bridges that gap through a 5-component facility asset management program consisting of Design, Construction, O&M, Assessment and Planning.
John Garcia, Managing Director and Owner, explains the concept of Facility Asset Management. “Our focus is centered on maintaining assets over the full life of the cycle for measurable outcomes.”
ALPHA engages integrated Facility Asset Management work processes and technologies, targeting the owner’s building portfolio from project conception, design, construction and operation maintenance to reduce the total cost of ownership. The company employs a unique and diverse set of professionals from all areas of the industry to maximize return on investment.
“ALPHA provides professional facility asset management services to some of our nation’s largest building portfolio owners. We are architects, engineers, environmental scientists and construction management professionals focused on optimizing performance of facility assets for their full life cycle. We work together to develop the right strategies to sustain, renovate, rebuild and maintain their facilities to maximize performance of their facilities and the mission they are intended to fulfill. We are innovative, responsible and flexible,” says Kimberley Jones, Business Development Director.
Alpha Facilities Solutions has acquired over $37.5 million in revenues since 2007 and is certified as a U.S. Small Business Administration 8(a) and Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business.
For more detailed information about the company and how it can help owners in the construction industry, please visit their website at www.alpha-fs.com.
About 21st Century Television
21st Century Television is an award winning business and health program that is independently produced by MMP (USA), Inc. The show provides its viewers an in depth opportunity to find solutions to the industry problems from some of the top business leaders from across the world. With more than 5,000 companies participating on over 500 shows, 21st Century Television continues to be the premier and targeted outlet for the latest business and health stories. 21st Century Television airs on cable networks to over 100 million viewers.
For specific market-by-market air dates and times, please e-mail Moniqueh@mmpusa.com. For more information, please visit www.tvbusinessnews.com.
Distributed by 21st Century Television
Company Name: MMP (USA), Inc.
Contact Person: Susan Waters
Address:999 Yamato Road, Suite 103
City: Boca Raton
Country: United States
322 Shipyard Boulevard