A Valley family made it out safe after their garage caught fire overnight near Seventh Street and Union Hills Drive.
Phoenix fire officials said the man inside fell asleep watching baseball and he woke up to a popping sound and a fire in his garage.
He got his wife and two dogs out and called 911, about 3 a.m. Monday.
Two motorcycles in his garage were destroyed along with two cars in the driveway.
There is no word yet on how exactly the fire started.
Copyright 2013 CBS 5 (KPHO Broadcasting Corporation). All rights reserved.
322 Shipyard Boulevard