BRUNSWICK COUNTY, NC (WECT) – Students from South Brunswick High School were evacuated Thursday afternoon when a small fire sparked in the boiler room.
According to Anthony Marzano, officials cut off the fuel source feeding the fire right before firefighters started to spray it with water.
Cutting of the fuel source stopped the fire.
Marzano said there was never a threat to student or teacher safety, and the evacuation was just a precautionary measure.
Copyright 2013 WECT. All rights reserved.
322 Shipyard Boulevard