HANOVER COUNTY, NC (WECT)- The cause of a house fire in the 3720 Masonboro Loop
Road is accidental.
Fire crews say it started from an unattended candle around 3:13 Tuesday evening. The fire was quickly contained in about 10 minutes.
Wilmington Fire Department Chief Burton says no one was home at the time of the fire.
The damage is estimated to total $75,000 because most of the contents in the home were ruined due to heat and smoke.
There were no injuries.
Copyright 2013 WECT. All rights reserved.
322 Shipyard Boulevard