WILMINGTON, NC (WECT) – Firefighters quickly knocked out a house fire on Bryan Road early Thursday morning.
According to officials, the fire started on a wall behind an exterior box and caused minimal damage. The meter box has to be replaced.
A family was inside the home when the fire started, but everyone was able to safely escape. No one was injured.
April Register, a family friend called our newsroom and said there were 10 people living in the home. She said the fire started in the baby's room.
Copyright 2013 WECT. All rights reserved.
322 Shipyard Boulevard