Utilities phone numbers

If you need to report a power outage, call Progress Energy at 1-800-419-6356.

If there's a downed tree blocking a road you can call 341-7855.

In Pender County, you can call Four-County Electric at 1-888-368-7289.

In Brunswick County you can call Brunswick Electric, that number is 1-800-842-5871.

Time Warner Cable subscribers are asked to call 763-4638 if the cable line to your house is down.