Chef Skip Laskody from Harris-Teeter
- 24 oz. Rancher T-Bone steaks
- 1/3 cup coarse-grain Dijon-style mustard
- 1 tablespoon Farmers Market Italian parsley, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoon HT honey
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1 large Farmers Market red onion
- 1/2 inch-thick slices
Combine mustard, parsley, honey, vinegar, water and pepper.
Place beef steaks and onion on grill over medium coals; brush both with glaze.
Grill, turning once and brushing with glaze.