WILMINGTON, NC (WECT) – Authorities are investigating a fire that sparked in the 120 block of Yulan Drive Wednesday night.
According to Lt. Ben Bobzien with New Hanover County Fire Rescue, the call for the fire came in around 7:47. Upon arrival, flames and smoke were visible in the front of the house, and NHC Fire Rescue and the Wilmington Fire Department quickly extinguished the flames.
The fire is said to have sparked in the garage, where it was contained.
No one was injured at the time the fire, and foul play is not suspected at this time.
Stick with WECT.com for more details as they become available.
Copyright 2013 WECT. All rights reserved.
322 Shipyard Boulevard