WILMINGTON, NC (WECT) - Wilmington Fire officials responded to a structure fire in the 500 block of N. 12th St. Thursday afternoon around 4:15 p.m., according to the Wilmington Fire Department.
Fire crews had a quick knock down of the fire, which was confined to the kitchen. No injuries were reported.
According to officials, damage to the structure totaled about $20,000. The fire was ruled an accident. The cause of the fire was unattended cooking.
Copyright 2012 WECT. All rights reserved.
322 Shipyard Boulevard