Electrical fire sparks on Thanksgiving - WECT TV6-WECT.com:News, weather & sports Wilmington, NC

Electrical fire sparks on Thanksgiving

Posted: Updated:
WILMINGTON, NC (WECT) -

A small electrical fire sparked at a house on Queen Street in Wilmington Thursday night.

According to the Wilmington Fire Department, one person was home at the time but she was unharmed.

The fire department quickly got the fire under control.

They say there is minor damage to the outside of the house near the electrical box.

Copyright 2012 WECT. All rights reserved.

Powered by WorldNow