June 22, 2004 at 7:43 PM EST - Updated June 28 at 7:37 AM
QDOBA Q-TO-GO HOT TACO BAR GIVEAWAY OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES RULES
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. The QDOBA Q-To-Go (the "Sweepstakes") is open to residents of the state of North Carolina, 18 years or older at the time of entry. Employees of WECT TV6, Raycom Media, Inc, Jack in the Box, Inc. and each of their respective affiliated companies, subsidiaries, advertising or promotional agencies, and other agents, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with such employees, are not eligible.
3. Entry . The Sweepstakes will begin at 12:01 a.m. (E.S.T.)] on November 1st, 2004 and all entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. (E.S.T.) on November 30th, 2004. (the "Sweepstakes Period").
Internet Entry: Enter by visiting the QDOBA Q-To-Go official registration page on the wect.com website (www.wect.com) and completing all of the required information and following all instructions. Submit your entry by clicking on the "SEND" button.
One (1) entry per person.
WECT TV6, Raycom Media, Inc. and Jack in the Box, Inc. will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries or for failure to receive entries due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor. In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the email account from which they were sent. For theses purposes, an email account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such email account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with such email account. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted or the owner of an email account shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Sweepstakes.
4. Prizes and Odds . One (1) Grand Prize Winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries to be held on or about December 3rd, 2004. Grand Prize: One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive one Hot Taco Bar for 20 people from QDoba Mexican Grille. Approximate retail value of the prize is $150.
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5. Winner Notification and Acceptance . Winners will be notified by telephone and/or U.S. Mail on or about December 3rd, 2004. Return of prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are nonassignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed, except that prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Winners may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility, and a liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law) which must be returned within ten (10) days of date of postmark. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release within ten (10) days, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in a winner's disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to an alternate winner. Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant's consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation or further compensation. For prize winners list (available after December 3rd, 2004) send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to WECT TV6, QDoba Hot Taco Bar, 322 Shipyard Blvd, Wilmington, 28412. Attn: Sam Shelby, Internet Marketing Manager.
6. Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date.
7. Limitations of Liability. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrant agrees that (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action, and entrant waives his or her right to a jury trial for such disputes, claims, and causes of action; (2) any claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than damages for actual out-of-pocket expenses.
8. General Release. By entering the Sweepstakes, contestants release WECT TV6, Raycom Media Inc., Jack in the Box Inc. and any other promotional sponsors, and each of their respective affiliated companies, directors, officers, employees, representatives, partners and agents from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes or with the acceptance, possession or use of any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light).
9. Sponsor. The QDOBA Q-To-Go is sponsored by WECT TV6, Raycom Media, Inc. and Jack in the Box, Inc. whose decisions regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Sweepstakes.