1. By participating, each participant accepts and agrees to be bound by these contest rules.
2. No purchase is necessary. Void were prohibited.
3. Employees and families of Raycom Media, Inc., Raycom America, Inc. d/b/a WECT-TV6, a Delaware Corporation (Hereinafter "WECT-TV") and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, suppliers and their advertising and production agencies (collectively, the "sponsors") are not eligible to participate.
4. To have the opportunity to participate, go towww.wect.com and click on the Carolina In The Morning icon. Click on the site where the Chubby Checker picture is indicated. There will be an online registration form. Fill out the complete form and return by e-mail to WECT-TV. AMOE -- For mail-in entries, please send your name, address, phone number to King of the Twist Contest Entry, WECT TV6, 322 Shipyard Blvd., Wilmington, N.C., 28412.
5. WECT-TV presents a "Twist-Off" promotion, with registration beginning June 7, 2004 and ending June 24, 2004. On Friday morning, June 25, 2004, WECT-TV will announce the names of four contestants to register online to compete in a "Twist-Off" on Tuesday, June 29, 2004. The four contestants will be selected in a random drawing. Tuesday morning, June 29, 2004, the four contestants will appear live on Carolina In The Morning, and given the opportunity to perform the dance "Twist" for up to one minute. After all four contestants perform, a panel of three people, selected by WECT, will judge the performance of the four contestants and select one to win a Grand Prize package consisting of: (1) two special tickets to see Chubby Checker in the presentation of "Grease" at the Palace Theatre, Myrtle Beach, South Carolina; (2) dinner for two at Cagney's Old Place, Myrtle Beach, South Carolina; (3) transportation to and from Wilmington, North Carolina to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.
6. The Grand Prize winner's prize package must be used on Friday, July 2, 2004. There is no alternative date. The gift certificate for Cagney's Old Place is valued at $50.00. No alcoholic products can be used in the gift certificate.
7. Contestants not selected as our Grand Prize winner will be given two tickets each to the performance of "Grease" for Friday night, July 2, 2004.
8. Prizes may not be transferred to another person without prior written approval of WECT.
9. Participant(s) agree to the use of his/her/their name(s) and likeness(es), without any additional compensation, by sponsors for publicity. By entering this promotion, the participant(s) acknowledge that WECT-TV, and all other sponsors and venues have the right to publicize his/her/their name, voice and likeness, the fact that he/she/they won, and all matters incidental thereto.
10. Participant(s) release WECT-TV and sponsors from any and all liability for injury or damage to property regarding this promotion.
11. In the event of a dispute, all decisions made by WECT-TV are final and binding.
12. Contest rules are subject to modification by WECT-TV.