Brian with the Bonefish Grill
Ceviche is marinated in a citrus-based juice mixture. In addition to adding flavor, the citric acid causes the proteins in the seafood to "cook" without heat.
• 4 ounces Key West Yellow Tail Snapper
• 4 ounces Key West Pink Shrimp
• 4 ounces Scallops, small bay scallops
• 8 each Key Limes, juiced
• 1 Cup Lemon Juice
• 1 Cup Orange Juice
• 2 TBSP Red Bell Pepper, ¼ " diced
• 2 TBSP Long English seedless Cucumbers, ¼ " diced
• 1 TBSP Garlic, finely diced
• 2 TBSP Jalapenos, ¼ " diced
• 1 TBSP Ginger root, fresh, finely diced
• 2 TBSP Cilantro, rough chopped
• 1 Each Hass Avocado, cut into ½ " cubes
• 2 TBSP Medium Red Onion, ¼ " diced
• To taste Sea Salt
• To Taste Cracked Black Pepper
Combine ingredients, cover and let sit in refrigerator for 1 ½ - 2 hours.
Serve with crispy Plantain or Corn chips for dipping.
CLASSIC SIDECAR WITH A MANGO TWIST
($5 All Day Every Day)
Ingredients Volume Garnish
Brandy - your favorite 2 oz Sugared Rim (wine glass)
Patron Citronge .50 oz
Fresh Sour Mix 2 oz
Mango Syrup/Mango Juice .50 oz
Lemon wedge 1 each
Soda Water (top with)
Squeeze 1 lemon wedge and drop in pint glass. Combine all ingredients in a pint glass and add ice until glass is ¾ full. Shake very hard and then pour all ingredients (including ice) into a sugar rimmed wine glass. Top with ice & also with a good splash of soda water. Don't forget 2 swizzle straws.