WILMINGTON, NC (WSFX) – There are quite a few good deals this week as always. You can find a few things for free or next to nothing, including yogurt, lip balm, toothpaste and Tylenol patches.
There are a few freebies this week. Thanks to Delly's Deals, we found a Tylenol Precise product for free at Walgreens. The Precise heating pads normally cost $7.99 but they're on sale for $5 right now. If you use the $5 off coupon from last Sunday's paper, you'll get it for free. This deal will last until the weekend.
Here's what we bought from Harris Teeter. We saved about 65-percent when you count the savings our raincheck will save us. We couldn't find Nivea lipgloss but since we got a raincheck, we'll be able to get our own deal when the shelves are restocked! We ended up spending about $29 for $115 worth of items.
Various Campbell Healthy Select soups, reg. 1.75 each, on sale for 1.00 (bought 3, used 1 coupon). I had a .40-cent off coupon for 3 cans. (3.00 -.40 coupon -.40 doubles = 2.20/ 3 = .73-cents each)
- Campbell's Soup at Hand soups, reg. 1.95 each, on sale for 1.00 each. (bought 4, used two coupons). I had 2 coupons for .50-cent off two. (4.00 - .50 coupon – .50 double – .50 coupon - .50 double = .50 – cents each)
- Bumblebee Tuna, reg. 1.59, on sale 1.19. (bought 2, had two coupons) I had a two coupons for .50 –cents off that DID NOT double. (1.19-.50 = .69 each)
- SeaPak frozen seafood, reg. 8.99, on sale for 4.50. (bought 4, used 4 coupons) I had four coupons for .75-cents off. (4.50-.75-coupon -.75 double = 3.00 each)
- Sargento cheese, reg. 3.69, on sale 2.50 (bought 2, used one coupon) I had one for .50-cents off two. (5.00 - .50 coupon - .50 double = 4.00 /2 = 2.00 each)
- Yo Crunch yogurt, reg. 70-cents. (bought 3, used 3 coupons) (.70 - .29 coupon - .29 double = .12 –cents each)
- Nivea lip balm, reg. 2.99 on sale 1.50 (sold out but got a raincheck for 4 – had two coupons for 3.00 off 2) (6.00 – 3.00 coupon – 3.00 coupon = FREE)
We're sharing deals with the truest intentions. If you notice an error, please let us know. Also, if you find a great deal, share it with us! Also, if you want to save but don't want to get up early for a Sunday paper, follow Michelle. She gives one a way every week. It doesn't matter where you live!